Pamela Garcia-Aguirre is an editorial, documentary and fine art photographer who currently resides in Los Angeles. Growing up in California she discovered her passion for art at an early age. She later moved to San Francisco to pursue photography and art full-time.
Influenced by the world around her , Pamela enjoys capturing and creating stories with a cinematic and experimental approach. Fascinated by the strange and magical moments in time, she is inspired by the ancient mysteries of art history, nature, life, and sociology.
As well as working on her personal work, she enjoys painting, acting, filmmaking, web design, writing, and creating books.
- “These Butchers Are Bringing Middle Eastern Whole-Animal Roasts to LA” for VICE Munchies
- “Broods, Meg Myers showcase emerging talent at the Indy”
- “SUFIS Release Second Video from October Performance for BAMM.TV” for The Bay Bridged
- “Win Tickets to Meg Myers Sold Out Show at the Echo”
for Grimy Goods
- Show at Bloom Café 2013
- Art at Terra Sávia Exhibition 2015
- PhotoLA - Los Angeles, January 2017
- The Spare Room @ Hollywood Rooselvelt 2017
- CUPID OFFLINE- Schomburg Gallery at Bergamot Station