Pamela Garcia-Aguirre is an editorial, and fine art photographer who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. She grew up in the Sacramento, California, where she discovered her passion for art at an early age, thanks to her beautiful mother. She later moved to San Francisco to pursue photography full-time and dove down the rabbit hole of art, exploring purpose, and the psychology of the psyche by entering the hidden dimensions only seen by the creation of art.
Influenced by the world, culture, color and life , Pamela enjoys creating stories with a cinematic approach. Fascinated by the strange and magical moments in time, she is inspired by ancient mysteries, art history, nature, and sociology.
Being comfortable on set and in front of the camera has led to collaborations and digital appearances – with recent collaborations with Lola Blanc and Vice.
As well as working on her personal work, she enjoys painting, creating films, and writing. Documenting everything, she spends her life wandering among the crowds, lights, and nature capturing the strange, and enchanting beauty of our world.
- “These Butchers Are Bringing Middle Eastern Whole-Animal Roasts to LA” for VICE Munchies
- “Broods, Meg Myers showcase emerging talent at the Indy”
- “SUFIS Release Second Video from October Performance for BAMM.TV” for The Bay Bridged
- “Win Tickets to Meg Myers Sold Out Show at the Echo”
for Grimy Goods
- Show at Bloom Café 2013
- Art at Terra Sávia Exhibition 2015
- PhotoLA - Los Angeles, January 2017
- The Spare Room @ Hollywood Rooselvelt 2017
- CUPID OFFLINE- Schomburg Gallery at Bergamot Station